Waist Training FAQ
- If you are seeking a permanent reduction you must be dedicated! You need to Eat Clean, Drink Lots of Water and Exercise. Wear your Cincher at least 8 hours a Day
- Your Cincher will not be easy to get on! It will be about 2-4 inches of space when you hold it around your waist. You will have to pull it close to hook 1st hook. It will get easier the more you wear it.
- Always hook one at the bottom and one at the top., then work your way up or down. It may help to look in mirror.
- It may take a few days to get used to wearing your garment. It will be Uncomfortable and Tight but that's what it takes to get results!
- Start out wearing your Cincher 1-2 hours a day and work up to wearing 8 hours a day.
- Is your Cincher too loose? Don't worry that means you are making progress!! Cinchers have multiple rows of hooks. This allows you to wear is tighter as your waistline reduces!!